The Seac Vortex Dry Snorkel has a dry top valve that stops water from getting in even when submerged and a valve at the bottom to push any water out. The top of the snorkel has been shaped to deflect water away from the opening and a small float inside blocks the top completely when submerged so if you swim under the water or a tall wave goes over you it will keep as much of the water out. If any water does make its way inside the snorkel it will first be trapped away from your mouth so you can breathe past it and it will be pushed out through a one way valve whenever you breathe out.
- Dry Top Snorkel Keeps Snorkel Dry when Submerged
- Well Constructed Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomically Angled Mouthpiece
- Bottom Purge Valve for Easy Clearing
- Removable and Replaceable Mouthpiece